Our Location Partners
Quaint @ 02-01
34 Upper Weld Road
Claymore Connect @ 03-03
442 Orchard Rd
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which The Pilates Lab (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury or death. Any participant of this exercise method assumes the risk of injury. To reduce the risk of injury, consult your physician before beginning this, or any other program. If you feel at all dizzy or have shortness of breath, please stop, rest and call your physician immediately.
The instructions and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical and fitness counseling. The creators, producers, participants, and distributors of this program disclaim any liability, responsibility or loss in connection with the exercises and advice herein. All rights are reserved.
No part of this work may be used, reproduced in any manner whatsoever, transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical without the written permission of the copyright owner.